SGS project management scheduling services help you to protect your investment with cost-effective and monitored project implementation planning, supported by a robust budget disbursement schedule. Call our experienced project finance team today.
With our proven track record in supervising large investments under public or private financing, we are your best partner for ensuring the success of your project management. Our global network of project specialists have technical and economic expertise across a variety of industry sectors. They can provide you with advice at all stages of your project life cycle. We work with your project partners to:
- Define the project's main tasks and milestones necessary to complete its successful implementation without delays and cost overruns
- Investigate the likely risks associated with the project implementation schedule
- Identify key completion milestones and necessary changes resulting from our risk assessment
- Review and assess the course of implementation, the status of the main tasks and any budgetary and other issues that could affect completion according to agreed timing and budget
- Discuss and recommend remediation and improvement measures to avoid project delays
As an independent consultant we provide invaluable assistance to your project by assuring that there is no conflict of interest with involved Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management (EPCM) partners, suppliers or your projects' financiers.
Our dedicated project management team provides you with comprehensive advisory services for the duration of your project. Call our project finance team today to find out more.