Environment Commissioning Services
Commissioning services from SGS – independent third-party commissioning to help you keep control of every stage of your building project, manage risks effectively and comply with the pre-requisite of several Green Building Certification Schemes.
During a building project you need to be certain that every element is carefully completed according to your exact requirements. That’s why selecting the right independent third-party commissioning agent (CxA) in the early design stages is as important as having the right civil, mechanical, or electrical engineer in place. Our commissioning services and management can help you to keep control of every aspect of your project by verifying and ensuring that your building is designed, installed, and calibrated to operate as intended.
Why choose commissioning services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Manage all risks effectively
- Verify the design
- Support the enforcement of the warranty
- Make sure that future operators and maintenance teams are appropriately trained
- Optimize the comfort, reliability, safety and energy efficiency of your building
Independent commissioning services from a trusted world leader
As a leading provider in inspection, verification, testing and certification in all aspects of construction, we offer you unrivaled experience in commissioning services. That’s why we are the first choice for public institutions, private investors, real estate owners and insurers requiring support with construction projects all over the world. Our services include:
- Design and construction document review
- Construction observation
- Testing, adjusting and balancing (TAB)
- Functional testing
- Preparation of third-party commissioning plans that conform with the requirements of Green Building Certification Schemes, such as Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED), Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) and a wide range of local schemes
To discuss how our commissioning services can help you keep control of your project, contact us today.