SGS SERTEC, in its italian GMP lab, is able to determine the “value D” of the spores in each condition and regardless of the medium on which they are inoculated
- Supplying of certified bioindicators with analysis of Purity, Title, Population, Identification and D-Value;
- Issue Bioindicator Analytical Certificates;
- D-Value Studies.
Preparation and execution of Studies protocols and execution with Raw Data
- Z-Value Determination, Survival and Kill Times;
- D-Value Studies on primary Packaging.
- Brevundimonas test for sterilizing filtration processes;
- Test for alternative sterilization processes Oxidylene, ionizing radiation, etc.
SGS Sertec S.r.l.
Via Cimarosa 95/105
57124 - Livorno
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.